Skincare favorites...


Since its winter time, skincare is even more needed now than ever! I have very dry skin to begin with, so it need extra care in the winter. I thought I would show you some of my current favorites products I have been using. 


I always talk way toon much about the Mario Badescu rose water spray, so I thought I would show you another facial spray that I like! Besides my rose water I love using this coconut water hydrating face mist! I love the smell of coconut and I love facial sprays so there yah go. This one is from the brand Pearlessence and I cant express enough how important hydrating mist is for people with dry skin!

Washing your face is a key element in having good skin! I honestly don't remember the last time I went to bed with my makeup on! I have a bad habit of always using makeup wipes, but when I really need to wash a lot of glam off, I use micellar water! This one is coconut scented so Im obsessed! If I feel I need a deeper cleaning and a little scrub, I will use my lush "Let the good times roll". I cant tell you how AMAZING this wash smells!

Obviously I need to keep my face moisturized, and I switch up my facial moisturizers a lot! As of right now, I have been using the Bobbi Brown repair moisture cream. Its on the pricy side, but works wonders! I use face lotion about 2 times a day. I also like this cute little hydrating stick from Milk makeup!

Face masks are also a great way to use to give your skin a good boost once a week! I  like to use either sheet masks, or a actual mask. My top two faces I have been using are this rose petal face mask from urban outfitters (my FAV) and the Bobbi Brown Hawaiian sea water and white clay mask.

If you have desert dry skin like me, moisture treatment oils are a good thing to buy! I love the Pearlessence coconut hydrating treatment, and this hydronic acid oil.

I always fake tan, I try to year round. I normally don't fake tan my face, but I like to apply this St.Tropez gradual tan lotion sometimes. I use all over my body, but I sometimes bring it up to face too. 



23 comments

  1. loooooved the rose facial spray from mario badescu so I'm so down to try the pear essence coconut one since its my favorite smell ahh this blog is so cute Kelsey well done girl! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this, but today I checked the ingredients and it contains PEG-12 which has silicon within it. And it contains fragrance. I wouldn't suggest using this on your face, but I've been using it as a scent mist for my body after I apply lotion and I smell so sweet and like coconut!

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so cute and it's such an aesthetic ! Im here for it baby girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love applying the Mario Badescu spray after doing my makeup to create a dewy finished rather than powdery/ matte finish!! Thanks for introducing it to us Kels❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. where can you get the pearl essence coconut water?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen it before in TJ Maxx (:

      Delete
  6. I really want to try the Mario Badescu rose water spray, and I also love how aesthetic the Milk Cosmetics products look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try the Mario Badescu. Trust me it will be worth it!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. where can u buy the pearl essence products??

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this blog ! please upload more I'm obsessed !!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you use all of these if you have very sensitive skin ? And your blog is so inspiring and cute like slay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't use the Pearl Essence one on your face. I have these products and I checked the ingredients, and it has PEG-12 which has something to do with silicon. And fragrance, which you shouldn't use on your face. Other strange spelling words too, that don't sound natural nor face friendly. However, I use this after I apply lotion and I smell so sweet and like coconut but at the same time, it's not overpowering. It's subtle but effectively good as a body mist!

      Delete
  12. love this and it's aesthetic blessing too , kisses from Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your blog kelsey. much love too u!

    ReplyDelete

© Kelsey Simone

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig